iDigi 88**RM58
iDigi 138***RM138
iDigi 238**158
Now this is Digi...Now I give you Maxis!!!
iValue 1*RM100,
iValue 2*RM155,
iValue 3*RM250,
iValue 4*RM375
Notice any difference????Here is a closer look at it.If you can't see it....
Now?Yes,the difference is that Digi monthly fees is cheaper as low as RM58 only.Wow,ain't that cheap?They both have same free calls,sms and mms.Now,I can chat unlimited as long as I want or maybe untill the phone's dead xD
Digi Internet data plan (top)
Maxis Internet data plan (top)
The internet data plan have different plan with Digi and Maxis.Maxis have iValue Plan 1(1GB),iValue Plan 2(2GB),iValue Plan 3(3GB),iValue Plan(4GB) while Digi have iDigi 88 (1GB),iDigi 138(3GB),iDigi 238(5GB).Even though,Maxis have lots of plan but Digi have more internet data space!So now,I can surf more with Digi.
I also like that they have more mintues to talk and it's free,more SMS sending to friend for free and MMS sending to friends for free.No extra charge after monthly quota while Maxis doesn't have it.Unlimited internet whole day.Now,I can everyday facebook,
twitter,4square,blogging and more all on my handphone.All done in 1 device!o.O
Then Digi also got Friends & Family,so I can save all my 6 people in the friends and family list so we chat,sms and mms all for free.Yippy!!I also get my family members to register for Iphone 4,once they register they get free 6 supplementry lines and free calls...when I send them or even though they sent me sms and mms!Yeah!*wink wink*I love most about Digi is that I can save more and more.It can save my wallet!Less $$$,more savings!It also can save me more money to shop!Hip,Hip Hurray!!=) No installments fees,all I have to do is just pay the Digi plans!All this for just RM58 only!I would sign up just as I get my new Iphone 4!!Wish me luck!=)








No comments:
Post a Comment