Hmm...If I could own one of the magical powers,which should I choose??What if one day,I woke up suddenly I'm a sorcerer?
Why in this post I'm so crazy about this sorcerer thing is because a few days ago I saw some advertisment about Nicholas Cage(the famous actor in the movie),every Nicholas Cage movie will make that movie a very awesome fun to watch movie!Nicholas Cage in this movie acts as Balthazar Blake as a sorcerer.That got me wonder again.Is there such thing as a sorcerer??In the movie of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, one of the scene where the sorcerer Balthazar was able to transform an antique car into a exotic royalty SLR really left me with an opened jaw. If I am able to be the sorcerer's apprentice, that's the first thing I would have done.If I can't transform that car,I will probably transform it into a Lamboghini or maybe a Ferari?Hey,some girls love hot cars too,you know?not only boys will like it,chicks too...
Doesn't it seems like Percy the Jackson with his pen?Well,this is Nicholas Cage edition with his blue magic ball...
If I had the power of a sorcerer's,I wish that I could stop time to prevent unlucky things to happen to me like some car accidents,I will stop the time then I will prevent the driver from the car accidents.Well,than I wish that I have a time machine that I can go thru time so that I can relive those happy moments and make it right for thoese unhappy ones.Then I will take a peek on the future,how will I be like when I'm old.
Or maybe the ability to transform a machine to a money making machine which poof out cash just like that! wow,then I will be a millionaire!

No comments:
Post a Comment