Monday, July 5, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

Courtesy of Warner Bros Picture presents "Inception" starring Leonardo Di Caprio as the main actor in this movie where his role is a skilled thief who robs everything that is precious and vulnerable.Thanks to Nuffnagg for giving the free tickets to win the passes for this film!Thanks Nuffnagg..love Nuffies bites to pieces...
The thing I wouldn't want to be stolen away or taken by someone else or even rob by someone is my  knowledge and memories.Why???Obsiviously because each moment is special for me even though whether the moment is happy/joy/unhappy/anger,i will treasure it although it's sad to think of all those sad moments but then if each sad moments can bring happiness to my life because you going thru once,the second time you will never get thru the sad moments because you have learn something from those sad moments so it won't happen again.Each moment is just a very meaningful memory to me no matter what mood I am in.I will treasure each moment of it.When you grows older,when you look back at thoese special memories and thoese special person who in it,you will suddenly smile and think that memory is so funny and ask myself that 'did i did that embrassing stuff?'That's how a wonderful memories are.If someone robs or stole the memories, I will be looking like moodless me or I will be asking myself who is this person?when did I met this person? hmm...this person looks so famillar but where did i seen him before...hmm....that's how it looks like if someone took my memory away.If someone took my knowledge away,I would be looking very dumb while I would be very rude and facts,truths or any principles in my life.Without knowledge,I wouldn't be gaining any experience at all thus,I get bullied by others as well.

No comments: