Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What if i'm a Russian spy??

If I am Russian spy entrusted to me by a Mother Russia,my mission would be protect the world from being harm then I would rescue those people in danger since in this world there are more and more crime each day so I will help out the police a favour!But before that,I need to get some things before I get to the job.
Firstly,I would design my own uniform like Catwoman the hot uniform just like hers...

Then I need a hot guy assistant to pair with my hot spy suit so that people won't suspect me that I'm a spy..
My hot guy assistant would be ...
Brad Pitt
Then I would get some gadgets hi-tech gadgets so that I won't easily defeated by villains!Every spy needs a gun,so I will get a AK7 gun!

                                            

then a Sony bloggie camera to record the video of the culprit in action
                            then I would want a lasers just like in the despicable movie I saw recently...
Every hot spy will have some hot car to catch the thief with...Well,I'll use this car instead...My Aston Martin V8
It just looks awesome!!
If my car is not fast enough to run away from the culprit,I will install a rocket behind my sport car!

Then I would be flying home by then in the road xD

Then if I am above the sky,which I need help,I will sent my handsome assistant(Brad Pitt) to take me back in a private jet !
If I ever get recognised by the criminals,I will disguised myself using all the wigs I have just like Angelina Jolie
Then I got a new wig,I will transform me to another suit as well..So I always bring along extra clothes with me...
                                      
Then the criminals I caught,I would be execute them using my AK7 gun...Died you criminals!Prepare to die but then if I killed them,I won't be saving the world instead.I would be in the jail because killing those criminals.Why am suddenly into Russian Spy because there a movie called 'Salt' is coming out soon and here are the synopsis of the movie.Angelina Jolie stars in Columbia Pictures’ Salt, a contemporary espionage thriller. Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor, and country. She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.'Salt' the movie will be going to cinemas nationwide on 29th July 2010!Remember to catch it! =)
Oh ya,not only that nuffnagg is giving blogger to win a Sony bloggie camera worth RM899 for the best writen blog post,first runner up will win Salt laptop backpack,second runner up will win a Salt sunglasses.There are more merchendise to be won too but I hope I can win the SONY Bloggie Camera and the Salt movie passes as well!fingers crossed!

No comments: