Meet a lot of Nuffies bloggers and Timothy tiah and princess herself!Finally meet audry from fourfeetnine!Have a great time there!I was there dressing as the grim reaper killing those evil cookie monster xD
although I hate the colour of it :S
There is Wonder Nuffies at there to perform the Wonder Girls!Guess no one can beat thier dancing!Way to go Wonder Nuffies!
LUV the Stitch costume!My favourite little character in Disney,I even have the pink girl that bubble head too!
Mrs princess cookie monster!
Love her eye make up!
The mummy baby and her mom,Chinese red mummy
the mad scientist and the grusome dracula!
There is even Singapore Nuffnagg are there to support the event as well,the media of LG and LG manager were there too!Then later I spotted a ducky's fan car which is hilarious where all of his car are full of it!It is so cute~
4 comments:
Glad you enjoyed it :)
Such long blog url, I have to google to find it lol
yup,i also dunno why it appears on the google blog!how to unselect it?
hahahahaha...i found your blog...LOL...
Post a Comment