Saturday, December 25, 2010

Creativity in Motion

Went to Lim Kok Wing's fashion show with my friend.Thanks to Foong Kah Wai,Associate Director,Media Relations & PR Lim Kok Wing University of Creative Technology for the fashion show's passes!Arigatou gozaimas!(it means thank you in japanese).First time went to a fashion show invitation.I am looking forward to attend more fashion shows too!!I'm so happy that I can attend a fashion show which just looks like American Next Top Model runway.
                                  The event happenining at CAFE STELLE,Pavillion.
                                                Date:15 December 2010
                 (I know it's really long long ago but sorry about the delays been really busy)
                                                                                                 

Does it looks like a fashion runway to you??Love some of thier design,it is so futuristic,so nice but then if it hit the retails stores must be expensive till I buy one dress,maybe it could me thousands =S ...and I can't afford that maybe I can if I am a billionaire haha


Even Amber Chia is there to witness the glamours fashion show!!

This fashion show ,unveils 60 couture & culturally -inspired designs by students from over 15 countries ,and student models from over 30 countries.And the 60 designs was done by the students from Semsters 3,4 and 5 from the School of Fashion and Retail Design.

Creativity in Motion ?

Lim Kok Wing University's gathering international fashion show is back with its fourth installment featuring a rich collection of talent and designs ready to rock on our fashion world.

Creativity in Motion is a collection of fashion ideas from the world's generation; this time around the designs took on a variety of influences as wide ranging as Chinese Opera inspired collection, to Japanese Origami,Brazilian tribal culture and even cervical cancer .
 
The fashion show includes :
a lot of creative designs and hot models
total 62 designs
-36 garments was the best collections across all semesters.
-another 26 was the 2010 graduating class designs.
 
Let's enjoy the show now!!
 
                        

Thanks to Foong Kah Wai for the invitation and I hope I can go to more fashion show in the future!=) Hope to see you soon,Kah Wai!^-^

No comments: