Thanks to Churp Churp,sister of Nuffnang I got a free screening to watch.I have watch Chronicles of Narnia:Part 1,Part 2 and now Part 3..Do you think I will miss it for the world?No way,man!! Director: Micheal Apted Who’s in it? Ben Barnes,Skandar Keynes,Bill Nighy,Georgie Henley,Will Poluter,Gary Sweet What’s it about: Return to the magic and wonder of C.S. Lewis’ beloved world – via the fantastic Narnian ship, the Dawn Treader. In this new installment of the blockbuster “The Chronicles of Narnia” motion picture franchise, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their cousin Eustace and their royal friend King Caspian, find themselves swallowed into a painting and on to the Dawn Treader. As they embark on an incredible adventure of destiny and discovery, they confront obstacles beyond imagination. Genre: Fantasy,Adventure,Comedy Running Time: 1hr 52 minutes Screening in Malaysia Cineamas : NOW!! Language: English Writen by: The famous C.S Lewis or perhaps in Chronicles of Narnia 4 would be me?haha Just kidding!=P What do I think about the movie? :: As all the chronicles of part 1,2 and 3,I love all their scenery..I always get amaze by the scenery.It was really nice effect.Great 3D effect as always!:) The story line compared to part 1 and 2 this one has a quite boring though but I heard that if you have read the book by C.S Lewis,then you see his movie it will be great because the movie don’t tell the whole story of The Chronicles of Narnia:The Dawn Voyage Trader,the director tend to cut it short as all the directors do to save time of the long winding road..haha ..It have a lots of 3D effects,therefore it’s worth to watch it in 3D.They use the British English which for me quite complicated tounderstand so I look it on the Malay subtitles.A Great Fantasy Narnian Adventure indeed and be sure to catch the guy who played Eustace he is quite amusing little guy shall I say..then in the middle of the movie,he turn into something mystical creature that everyone was amaze with..Yes,A fire breathing dragon!! | ||
| Ratings : | |
| 8/10 | |

No comments:
Post a Comment