Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (Part 1)



Director:  David Yates

Who’s in it?: 
Daniel Radcliffe,Rupert Grint,Emma Watson,Helena Bonham Carter,Ralph Fiennes,Robbie Caltrane

What’s it about:   
In this seventh and final installment of the beloved Harry Potter series, Harry faces new troubles; he must collect all of the Horcruxes that the evil Lord Voldemort has left behind. He has no idea where these are and he has to destroy them all, even without the faintest idea how to do so

Genre:  Adventure,Fantasy,Action

Running Time:  2 hr. 30 min

Screening in Malaysia Cineamas : NOW!!

Language: English 

Writen by:  J.K Rowling,Steve Kloves

What do I think about the movie? : 

I miss out all the harry potter movie expect for part 1 ,2 and 3..after when it was part 4 the story becomes really mundane so I couldn’t bother to watch it.Then when harry potter hits the cinemas thought it could be intresting but fret not,it just another lousy boring movie..I’m sure all the harry potter fans are hating me now…Sorry,it’s my opinion lol..One more reason that I am into this  movie is because that Emma Watson!I love all the clothing..Maybe she should create a clothing line soon under Blueberry?Yup,I’m a big Blueberry fan!!Love it heaps but unfortunately can’t afford one maybe to those who stumble to my blog can buy me one of the Blueberry bags please??Handsome Harry Potter and cute kid like Emma Watson makes a great couple..maybe that’s why it became a gossip??=)I learn some new magical words from HP 1 too is obvaliate means wash all ur memories and selio hexia means that protection hmm..can i use it in reality??

I missed out all the Harry Potter movie that I didn’t know Emma Watson and Ron Wesley became an item in HP!!Don’t like them being together although he always cracks me up the way he talks to Emma.

I also like the elf that always help Harry Potter in trouble..He is such a nice fella.Always help the good guys instead the bad one…Some creatures really gives me a goosebumps..If you paying attention to the movie,you will understand the movie..A lot of people doesn’t understand the story line thou…

What I don’t:
Hard to understand story line,another boring story even it hits the cinema..so what??Part 2 is better version because it begins with Harry Potter fights with Lord Voldermart.The  beginning it came up with Harry Potter ,Emma Watson was leaving their family then Harry Potter Proffesor came up to him and changes him to 7 clones of Harry Potter!I like  the version that Ron Weasley,Emma Watson and Harry potter camping out session…

Verdict: 
The decision to split it into two movies couldn't have paid off more. Yates finally has the time to spend with Harry, Ron, and Hermione that's he hasn't had lately, and the movie is 100 percent better for it. n Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, the tone has completed its change. The initial innocence, playfulness, and fresh discovery of magic is long gone. Horror now prevails. A stop gap, not a movie Pretty artful, complex, compelling work for a film that technically doesn't have a beginning or end. The grimness of Deathly Hallows replaces the lighthearted tone of the previous films ... how much of an improvement this is depends on how serious you thought the series should be.The Box Office,the movies gets $$224.5 Million!!Though I don’t know how to apperciate the movie perhaps the harry potter fan do!=D Guess what?The repunzel movies also hits box office,it ranks top among the HP 1!!

Ratings:
7/10

No comments: